New look for fall. Photo is awful, but it shall do for now. Enjoy! :)
1) Started by cleaning and prepping my skin with Shiseido White Lucent and Bio-Performance cleanser, softener, eye cream, serum, and moisturizer.
2) Used MAC’s 187 brush to apply and buff in MAC Prep + Prime Skin Enhancer Illuminator and Pro Longwear liquid foundation.
3) Apply MAC ‘s Studio Finish Concealer under eyes and MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly over entire lid, inner corner of eye along the nose and under the eye.
4) Set foundation, concealer, and paint pot with LIBERAL application of Marcel Wander for MAC Sheer Mystery Powder with a kabuki brush (I use an old Sheer Minerals kabuki, but MAC’s 182 buffer brush is great and Smashbox also makes a great kabuki).
5) Contour WHOLE face with Smashbox Contour Palette, MAC blushes in Blunt and Stunner. Using MAC’s 109 brush, buff in Smashbox’s “Contour” into/under jawline, under cheek line, and lower sides of nose. Then buff in Smashbox’s “Bronze” along cheek line, ridge of nose, temples into hairline in a “U” shape across brow at hairline, and center of chin. Then use Smashbox’s “Highlight” over brows, across tops of cheeks, and above upper lip. Follow this by buffing in MAC’s Blunt into cheek line from hairline to outer tip of lip, just under the hallow. Finish by buffing in MAC’s Stunner into apples of cheeks, sweeping up to hairline and temple.
6) Using MAC’s 227 brush, apply an even coat of Creamy Bisque shadow over the entire lid, adding extra as highlight under brow and inner corner of the eye. Using the same brush, buff in Moleskin to outer corner of the lid and 3/4’s of the crease. Switching to MAC’s 217 brush, blend in Carbonized and Legendary Black into outer corner and crease of lid. Make sure to keep the color in the crease, avoiding the lid. This creates the popular “smokey” effect and leaves the lid free for highlight. Last, use MAC’s 239 brush to double up on highlight: Apply Creamy Bisque to inner corner of the eye, center of lid, and under the brow.
7) Fill in brow with MAC’s brow pencil in Lingering.
8) Line eyes in MAC’s Phone Number (both upper and lower lids including the water line).
9) Finish off eyes with double coat of MAC’s Plush Lash, making sure to coat top of upper lashes first for a good curl.
10) For lips: First line lips fully in MAC’s Currant liner before blending in MAC’s Prince Noir over both lips into the liner. Then blend in, just along outer edge of lower lip and full upper lip, MAC’s Faultlessly. Finish with a dab of MAC’s Revenge is Sweet lipglass blended into center of bottom lip.